Welcome to Halotracker!
Thread: Halo 4 / [News] Sniper / DMR / BR Head Shot Ratio Available for ALL [Date: 3/10/2013]
Credits: 13 Favs: 0

[News] Sniper / DMR / BR Head Shot Ratio Available for ALL [Date: 3/10/2013]
Check out your Weapons Tab on your Halo 4 Page!

Ensure you have the Weapons Download Setting set to ON.  And you might have to do a collection!

Thanks

This is my opinion, not the official opinion of Halotracker
Re: [News] Sniper / DMR / BR Head Shot Ratio Available for ALL [Date: 3/10/2013]
You're welcome!

Add me on Xbox Live, Hey Im Swat

Re: [News] Sniper / DMR / BR Head Shot Ratio Available for ALL [Date: 3/10/2013]
This is awesome!
You need to add the other headshot weapons (Carbine, Light Rifle, Beam Rilfe {unless that is added in with the sniper})
Nice addition.
Cool Feature :D
nice
so seeing as my DMR kills is at 600 kills, sniper is 200, and BR is 47. Do you see adding Carbine (1400 kills) to the head-shot ratios any time soon?
you going to be adding headshots for the Pistol, Binary Rifle, Carbine, Light Rifle?

Just FF on this account :)
No H4 MM on this account, not my main account :)
didn't expect these stats, but they're greatly appreciated, thx guys, hope we get more weapon %'s, but if not, i'm very happy with these, thx again!!!
I really like these stats. Any chance of more coming, such as the LightRifle?