Welcome to Halotracker!
Thread: Halo 4 / [News] PAX East - Halo 4 Updates Round Up [Date: 3/22/2013]
Credits: 7 Favs: 1

[News] PAX East - Halo 4 Updates Round Up [Date: 3/22/2013]

PAX East is being held this weekend and a Halo 4 panel was featured before hand which discussed past, present and future Halo 4 Multiplayer stuff. Here's a round up of all the info!

CSR:
-1-50 for all playlists on Waypoint - Game stats show your level at the time of that game
-CSR shows on your player card in the Waypoint app on 360
-If you haven't played a particular playlist, you don't have a rank
-CSR might be reset after a long period of time to prevent rank locking and other issues

Title Update and General Matchmaking:
-Multiteam out April 8th with the release of the Castle Map Pack
-Next Title Update expected 1-2 weeks
-Weapon tuning, change weapon damage and rate of fire on weapons.
-Tweaks are not universal
-Legendary slayer with tuned weapons coming in late spring/early summer
-Descoping not happening, holding X to pick up flag response "Can't rule it out, not in plans"
-DMR re-balance is being looked at

Forge:
-New forge map revealed
-Three islands, new forge pieces, 100% flat space, tons of open air, new palette
-Forge Island (official name) is free on April 11th
-Aesthetic is similar to Ravine for Forge Island
-Forge Islands are big enough for remakes of Blood Gulch or Hang 'Em High
-No plans for forge improvements, looking into for future titles

Credit to ncsuDuncan, tawpgun, TheHaloCouncil and grifballhub for tweeting this info!

Re: [News] PAX East - Halo 4 Updates Round Up [Date: 3/22/2013]
Multi team Rofl
Forge world = Not needed at this point

Everything else we knew really
Eh, personally I'm happy about the new Forge Map. It'll be refreshing, not to mention the open space is probably the most needed aspect in Forge at this moment.

It'll be nice to see Multi-Team return, as well. Seeing as I typically go in wit ha group of three, it will be a nice change up to have a playlist that we can go in with a full team. Assuming, of course they haven't changed Multi-Team too much.
Blight Sickness said:

Eh, personally I'm happy about the new Forge Map. It'll be refreshing, not to mention the open space is probably the most needed aspect in Forge at this moment.

It'll be nice to see Multi-Team return, as well. Seeing as I typically go in wit ha group of three, it will be a nice change up to have a playlist that we can go in with a full team. Assuming, of course they haven't changed Multi-Team too much.

Multi-team will be 6 teams of 2.
If they start changing weapons, people will stop playing.  They need to tread lightly on this.  Weapon tuning always turns out bad.
Yeah weapon tuning would be annoying.  All they need to change imo is nerfing the boltshot even further.
Agreed. As much as the DMR is OP'd in BTB and some CTF maps, changing it (hopefully with the magnetism/scope) will make things worse.
Also GeeK, yes we know there is no FFA, blah, blah, blah. Multi-team is a really popular playlist. I'm sure Davoine and Fergenator will be happy as hell to hear this news.

[img[/img]
Hopefully they power up the plasma pistols damage in its normal firing mode.