Welcome to Halotracker!
Thread: Halo 4 / [News] Halotracker Stats Signature Generator [Date: 5/14/2013]
Credits: 27 Favs: 2

1 2
[News] Halotracker Stats Signature Generator [Date: 5/14/2013]
Thanks to Firestream for putting this together!

Check it out here!

Re: [News] Halotracker Stats Signature Generator [Date: 5/14/2013]
its awesome lol
Good stuff!
Needz moar purpelz!!!! Wink

Go on... Click my buttons!
This is pretty awesome!!!!!
I'm guessing these stats won't stay up to date unless you go in and manually recreate them all the time?

exoxgibb said:

I'm guessing these stats won't stay up to date unless you go in and manually recreate them all the time?

Correct. So we put a link to the sig generator in the Halo 4 menu so you can update it time to time.  Automatically updating it everyday is definitely awesome but from a server resources perspective, it's just too hard.  

This is my opinion, not the official opinion of Halotracker
xorth said:

exoxgibb said:

Correct. So we put a link to the sig generator in the Halo 4 menu so you can update it time to time.  Automatically updating it everyday is definitely awesome but from a server resources perspective, it's just too hard.  

Nailed it.  I would love to offer auto-updating, but with so many people making sigs it would be a challenge.
Great job Firestream. Ever since HC's sig generator went down, I've been missing the sigs. No offence, but HTR's were just not as awesome nor as detailed as HC's was. I've been missing these, now I gotta get my stats back up so I have something to show for.

[img[/img]
Incubad said:

Great job Firestream. Ever since HC's sig generator went down, I've been missing the sigs. No offence, but HTR's were just not as awesome nor as detailed as HC's was. I've been missing these, now I gotta get my stats back up so I have something to show for.

Offense taken!!! #banned

This is my opinion, not the official opinion of Halotracker
really really clean, like them alot, hopefully they can add a little bit more info, if not, i'll still be satisfied!!!
Thank you very much for the sig!
How do you get your CSR on the sig?

Member Of The Week on 29/10/13

Very nice Firestream!
Clean, easy, now I just have to put something worthwhile in it!

v/r
firestream said:

xorth said:

exoxgibb said:

Nailed it.  I would love to offer auto-updating, but with so many people making sigs it would be a challenge.

Understood, thanks guys.  I guess it would be hard to keep track of which sigs people are actually using as well.  I know I created quite a few before I settled on this one.  Great job Firestream.

1  2