Welcome to Halotracker!
Thread: General Gaming / [News] Xbox One Halo TV Series [Date: 5/21/2013]
Credits: 21 Favs: 1

[News] Xbox One Halo TV Series [Date: 5/21/2013]

Re: [News] Xbox One Halo TV Series [Date: 5/21/2013]
Well, I may be one of the few, but I'm really pumped about this.

I've been wishing for a Halo Series / Movie since after the first time I played Halo CE due to the immersive universe. There is so much backstory and so many characters that can be touched upon that if done correctly, this series could be epic, IMO.

I HOPE that it covers backstory, battles and personal sagas of previous games. As a fan of the books, I'd love to see the Spartans going through their training and augmentation stages. See how the Inner Colonies handled the Civil War with the outer colonies, and alas, how humanity reacted to the Covenant / Flood threat.

I'm currently reading the Halo Forerunner series books, and they are quite immersive as well. They cover much of the mystery of the Forerunner that everyone wished to know during the Halo Trilogy. I'm really taking it all in.

I wouldn't be as excited if it weren't for the ganging up with Steven Spielberg though. This guy has been part of some of my all-time favorite movies and TV shows and as far as I'm concerned doesn't make crap.

I'm excited to see what direction this goes in, as there are a plethora of option available to the creative mastermind that is Steven Spielberg.

-L
no one wants to see the series, we want focus on multiplayer... smhh

A wild Florida Thug appeared.

OT: Really looking forward to this.
FLORIDA THUG305 said:

Because Steven Spielberg working on a TV series is going to divert so much attention from Multiplayer???
I posted that basicly for IMO, Steven Spielberg is one of my fav' directors and producers, hes a master and a genius at his niche.

Halo TV may be good, but will utterly fail and disappear, it only hurts me to see a product that im ga ga over, "HALO" is going to be washed down by a cheaply ran, intern show producton staff, no body actors, and graphics rendered at pixar..

sound cool

-$6,000,000.00 later

They need to focus on multiplayer, for they get 100,000 unique log in's on halo daily.

They're focus is more on story, than combat and multplayer sandbox/playgrounds.

I am wild, wild about roaming in BTB killing and upsetng people that they just got groomed by a florida thug..
ps, i gave credit to all in here
Distorted said:

A wild Florida Thug appeared.

OT: Really looking forward to this.

nomnomnomnomnom
wishful thinking